Westminster Canterbury Cottage Homes
A Place to Call Your Own
Are you seeking a beautiful, spacious home in Central Virginia where you can enjoy your retirement? Well look no further, we’ve got just the place for you! Our Lynchburg retirement community contains two-bedroom cottages that range from 1,390 to 1,700 square feet and offer fully equipped kitchens with breakfast nooks, a living/dining area, two bathrooms, walk-in closets, patio, porch, carport and separate storage space.
We take care of the lawn, house maintenance and housekeeping chores and you get to relax…or join one of the many activities happening within our community. Dine at home or join your friends and neighbors in one of Westminster Canterbury’s dining venues.
Cottage living comes with all the amenities and services that Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg has to offer, including rehabilitation, assisted living and skilled nursing services should the need arise.
Experience Life Refreshed.
Standard Cottage Features Include
- Crown molding and chair rail
- Solid surface kitchen countertops
- Kitchens equipped with a frost-free refrigerator/freezer and icemaker, range/oven, and microwave
- Tiled bathrooms
- Spacious closets plus walk-in closets with linen storage
- Washer and dryer
- Urgent response system with 24-hour security and nursing assistance
- Fire and smoke detectors in each residence
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system
- Cable television
- Local telephone service