Senior Independence of Lynchburg, Virginia is the Medicare-certified Home Care and Hospice division of Westminster Canterbury-Lynchburg. They deliver the assistance you need in the comfort of your own home in Central Virginia.
Senior Independence offers:
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Light housekeeping, linen changes, and laundry
- Caregiver respite
If you’ve recently received short-term rehabilitation at Westminster Canterbury Lynchburg (or elsewhere), we will help you get back on your feet once you’re home again.
Senior Independence home health services include:
- Skilled nursing services (RN, LPN, etc.)
- Home health aide services
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
- Social work services
We know how hard it can be to lose a loved one. When it’s time for a loved one to be comfortable at the end of life, our Hospice team of caring, competent professionals are there to help the family cope and understand what is happening.
For more information about Senior Independence services call (434) 386-3800 or click here.
Congratulations to our Physical Therapist Ashley Glover!
Dr. Glover recently received a specialty certification to work with older adults.